FIREWORKS WILL NOT BE SUPPLIED TO ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. IT IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 TO BE IN POSSESSION OF FIREWORKS IN A PUBLIC PLACE. IF IN DOUBT WE WILL ALSO ASK FOR IDENTIFICATION ON ANY ORDERS. ALL OUR FIREWORKS COMPLY WITH BRITISH SAFETY STANDARDS (BS7114: Part 2: 1988).
Fountain Candles is completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns & Refund Policy
Goods must be returned within 7 days from authorisation. We are unable to accept returns of unwanted and non-faulty items after 7 days. No refund can be given for the original shipping/postage cost of any items which are returned for credit. The refund given will be for the cost of the item only.
Before returning any items the customer must telephone us for a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN). The RAN must be quoted on paperwork accompanying the item being returned.
Goods must be returned 'as sold', in the original packing and with all paperwork and accessories, this is at the.
Goods must be complete, unused and in 'as new' condition. If you have opened the box to examine the product it must have been done without damaging the box and packaging, or damaging the product in any way. The product must be re-packaged as received.
Goods must be returned within 7 days from authorisation. We are unable to accept returns of unwanted and non-faulty items after 7 days.
You must organise the return of items at your expense and risk. Returns cannot be accepted without prior authorisation and a Returns Authorisation Number.
Goods received without authorisation or outside of the stipulated time limits will be returned back to you and the cost charged to your account.
Refunds will be made by cheque.
* Refunds will be made by cheque.
* Faulty, incorrect or missing stock will carry no charge on refund.
* On credit card refunds, 6% from the value of your order will be deducted should you wish to cancel your order through no fault of Fountain Candles (e.g. cancellation of your display etc.). If you are happy to accept a refund in the form of a cheque, then only 3% will be deducted from the value of your refund.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or error in pricing information from our suppliers, taxes or duty changes, we shall have the right to refuse any orders listed at the incorrect price. This also applies to typographical errors of product descriptions and delivery charges.
Despite our best efforts there may be errors in pricing within our online store. In the event that a price is higher we will be obliged to cancel the whole order.
you must make sure you are available to take delivery or the carriers will charge an additional delivery charge for re-delivery which we will debit from your card. Please make sure there will be someone at the delivery address to avoid the extra charge for re-delivery.
All complaints should be sent by email to email@example.com. All complaints will be acknowledged within 5 working days of receipt. We will endeavour to resolve all complaints within a two week period. The consumer will be informed throughout the process.
Nothing contained within our Terms and Conditions in any way affects, excludes or limits your statutory rights.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
If you need to reach us, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org , alternatively, you can call for us on 020 8441 9427 or 07930 863 282.
Our Warehouse endeavours to get all orders out daily when possible. Our couriers deliver Monday to Friday. No collections are made on weekends so any orders placed on Friday after 1pm please expect delivery Tuesday the following week.
How We Deliver To You & How You Can Pick Up:
We use both Royal Mail and an Independent Delivery Service Company. Delivery to our customers via our Independent Delivery Service Company or any other express delivery service is weekdays only, from 7:30am to 6:30pm. Customers can also pick up their orders themselves to avoid any delivery charge.
- Pick Up - If you want to pick up the fireworks to avoid the delivery fee we have a collection point available in Barnet (EN4) . Please call 07930 863 282 or 020 8441 9427 for more details.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday, between the hours of 9:00am and 5:30pm. If a weekend delivery is required please call 020 8441 9427or 07930 863 282 and a price will be quoted based on the order and location.
- UK Same-day & Saturday Orders (Excludes Ireland) - If you require fireworks delivered on the same-day as the order is made, this is only possible for London delivery locations and has a minimum order charge of £100 + VAT.
- Indoor Fireworks Only - The cost attached to the purchase of indoor fireworks will be subject to total weight of package.
Address for Delivery:
Please make sure that when you enter a delivery address in our secure online order form there will be someone at that address to receive and sign for the delivery, enabling us and our delivery service providers to get the item(s) to you. There is the option in the order form to enter an alternative address for delivery (e.g. place of work, neighbour, etc.) if you or someone else on your behalf are unavailable during the weekday to receive the package(s).
On rare occasions and in the interests of security and for the protection of genuine customers as well as ourselves we reserve the right to deliver goods ordered to the card holder's billing address even if an alternative address for delivery has been given.
1. We reserve the right to alter and change the methods of delivery, charges, and the delivery suppliers we use.
2. Under normal circumstances and for packages sent by our Independent Delivery Service Company, our delivery partner will attempt to deliver the goods. If after the first attempt delivery cannot be completed the package will be held at a local depot (usually a calling card with branch details will be left for you by the delivery driver), and the customer will need to contact the branch or visit personally to collect the package. Should it be necessary for our delivery partner to attempt delivery a second or more times an extra charge will apply.
3. Should our Independent Delivery Service Company, City Link or Royal Mail return packages to us as undelivered and delivery is still required after this a charge will apply, and we will only be able to re-send the package once the customer has agreed to the charge. The re-delivery charges for the Independent Couriers are £20.00 Inc VAT, City Link £11.66 Inc VAT and Royal Mail will be quoted to you.
4. In exceptional circumstances customers sometimes request that the package or packages be left for them unsigned for and in a specified location (e.g. garden shed, porch, garage, etc.). Our Independent Delivery Service Company require our authorisation before this can be done, and we can only agree to it on the express understanding that neither we nor our Independent Delivery Service Company can accept any responsibility or liability should the package or packages go missing.
5. Should a package sent via Royal Mail fail to be delivered please report it to us by phone on 07930 863 282 or 020 8441 9427 or by email to email@example.com. We will do all we can to help but please note that as advised by Royal Mail we must allow a period of three weeks from the expected delivery date (and be advised by Royal Mail that the package is irretrievably lost) before any action such as sending a replacement item(s) or cancelling the order and processing a refund can be made.
6. Should a package be returned to us undelivered (due to our Independent Delivery Service Company not being able to deliver for reasons outside their control, or the package is not collected from the relevant local depot of the first attempted delivery, or the intended recipient informing the delivery service that the package should be returned to sender), we reserve the right to deduct the cost of return delivery/postage from any refund.
Change of Delivery Address after Dispatch of Goods:
Should it be necessary to change the address for delivery of packages dispatched via our Independent Delivery Service Company after the package has left our premises (e.g. to re-direct delivery to a work-place or any other address) an extra charge will be incurred. Please contact us as quickly as you can (by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone on 07930 863 282 or 020 8441 9427) if a change of delivery address after dispatch is required. We will advise you of the charge and can only instruct our Independent Delivery Service Company to amend the delivery address once you have given your approval of the charge. The re-direct facility is available only with packages sent via our Independent Delivery Service Company not with Royal Mail.
For orders sent via Royal Mail, we will provide you with the package number (referred to as a tracking number) so that the package can be tracked via their web site www.royalmail.com. For further assistance with package delivery you can call us on 07930 863 282 or 020 8441 9427 or email us at email@example.com. Once goods ordered have left our premises delivery becomes the responsibility of the carrier/parcel delivery company or postal service used. Fountain Candles cannot be held responsible for late, delayed or non-delivery of goods ordered and we will do all that we can to deal promptly and efficiently with any delivery problems our customers report to us so that items ordered are delivered as quickly as possible.
Our Warehouse endeavours to get all orders out on a daily basis when possible. All orders placed for City Link/Royal Mail Next Day delivery the cut off is 1pm, any orders that come in after this time will be dispatched the following day.
Our couriers deliver Monday to Friday ONLY (unless there is a special request of weekend deliveries). No collections are made on weekends so any orders placed on Friday after 1pm please expect delivery the following week.